Horizontal Circular Welding Machine
- Auto filler optional Can work with plasma/TIG/CO2/submersible-arc welder.
- Air-cylinder-driven mold holder lowers on linear slide-way, ensuring excellent centering (NQC).
- Arc-signal monitoring and incrementally adjustable.
- Function/Equipment Summary : Welding Turntable: Driving by DC motor, speed is adjustable.
- Head Seat Jig: It's a simple jig to press tight the top head quickly and to orientate.
- Tailstock center: It works with cylinder to cause uniform pressure and easy operation. It can be adjusted frontward or backward based on the length of the work-piece. Travel: 100mm (optional).
- Welding gun seat adjustment : It can be adjusted up/down, Left/right and as per angle requirement. Travel: 75mm.
- Welding gun up/down cylinder : It controls the up/down movement of the welding gun. Travel: 50mm.
- In use of slide way to travel between Tailstock and head seat. It is labor- saving and flat.
- Operating : Works stand when operating the machine to increase the work efficiency.
- Easy operation : Works simply adjust the tooling, welding gun, tailstock center and produce stable good quality products.
- Control method : Electrical control: In use of PLC electrical control for easy operation and upkeep.
|Model||Between Length||Working Diameter||Pressure||Input Air supply||Input Power|
|HC-300||300mm||300mm||200 Kg||5kg/cm²||110~440V 50/60Hz|
|HC-600||600mm||400mm||200 Kg||5kg/cm²||110~440V 50/60Hz|
|HC-900||900mm||500mm||300 Kg||5kg/cm²||110~440V 50/60Hz|
|HC-1300||1300mm||600mm||450 Kg||5kg/cm²||110~440V 50/60Hz|
|HC-1600||1600mm||600mm||450 Kg||5kg/cm²||110~440V 50/60Hz|
|HC-2000||2000mm||800mm||450 Kg||5kg/cm²||110~440V 50/60Hz|
Acceptable special customized equipment.
Horizontal Double Gun Circular Welding Machine
Stainless-steel submersible motors, solar-power generators, electric water-heater storages, inner cylinders for drinking-water dispensers, auto/motorcycle wheels, exhausts, air-conditioning duct, thermo-bottles, filter screens, stainless-steel trash bins, bleaching & dyeing vats, coffee pots, motor casings, and gas cylinders.